Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Future Harley Riders


This is our little neighbor Cooper who is 3. He is a fearless rider and has been racing a 4 wheeler for at least a year. He has moved onto a motorcycle (with training wheels). He is a maniac on wheels.

Carter, not to be outdone, has to have his turn. Cameron and Cooper had to show him the ropes. As you can see, he got it, except for the turning around. Hospital...here we come!


Here is Carter is action!


Cooper's dad was trying to get him to stop. Just like a 3 year old, he laughed and blew past his dad. Coop then lost the bike for the night.

This is Christian, one of my cute little nursery kids. He lives across the street and was helping his dad shovel the latest batch of snow as Carter and Cooper were flying past.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is too cute. I had no idea that there were training wheels for motorcycles!

Beesley Family said...

So cute!!! Cooper is quite the rider!!! Go Carter!!! Darling pic of Christian I must say...he love's you by the way...always talking about is fun nursery class!!!!

Jackee said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm sure Cooper loves his new motorcycle and that Carter loves having a neighbor with one:)!

Jen said...

man, I must have not been around the day he was ridding the motorcycle! I want a turn! But leave the training wheels on for me!

Jackee said...

That looks like so much fun. I thought I'd already commented, but maybe not. Anyway, I tagged you.

Jen said...

Wow! You are very brave to let him ride a motorcycle! I have crashed into a tree on a motorcycle already so they are completely off limits for my kids! I'm too scared of them now. Ry likes to ride every once in a while and unfortunately I can't forbid him from doing it too!