Sunday, February 22, 2009

Future Cheer Leader


We signed Sam up for the mini cheer camp at my school. They practiced 2 nights then got to do a little dance for the half-time show. She of course LOVED hanging out with the real cheerleaders. Here is her at one of the practices.


Here is the actual night. As you can see, I didn't have my camera on the right mode, so ALL the pictures of the performance turned out like this. Oh well. At least you can see her in this one.


This is one of my students that Sam loves. My student is so cute with my kids. This was a great night for them.

4 comments:

Jackee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackee said...

How fun for Sammy! She is such a cute girl.

Beesley Family said...

Go Sam!! Looks like so much fun!!! She's growing up too fast!!!

Jen said...

Cute!! I wish I were still in HS and she could do mini-Chars with me!! If she ever had any performances of things like this I'd love to know so I can come!! I can't believe how big she is getting!