Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Birthday Weekend

I just found out that my SIL Krissy has the same b-day as me, so I want to give her a late shout out and hope it was great!!


This is the start of my b-day celebration at work. We had brownies, watched The Office and opened my present, which was a "The Office Trivia Game". I have already played it (I must admit I am pretty good), and all I have to say is "GAME ON"!!




These people are the lunch crew. They are sometimes the only reason I get out of bed. Besides, they actually laugh at my jokes (sometimes).


After school, my friends took me out for a "girl's night" to PF Chang's. Can we say YUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!! My friend Kathy ran a 5K the next morning (crazy girl).



The next day Kelly and I took the kids out to Paradise Cafe for lunch and saw Bedtime Stories. We always have fun together (with or without the kids!!)



This is the official b-day and when I looked outside, this was the sight. It was so pretty with all the frost on the trees. And yes, it is really that cold!
Later that night we made the annual trek to...where else? Outback!!



I know that you think that I am done with the b-day, but nope! Mike invited our friends Tiff and Cam over for cake and ice cream. Sammy made the cake, Mike made the frosting and I got to enjoy it!

4 comments:

Jackee said...

Happy Birthday! It looks and sounds like you had a great birthday weekend.

Wendy said...

Yay, Happy Birthday!!! What a birthday, that sounded like tons of fun, good for you!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday CUTIE! I love you! I am glad it was such a good day....

Jen said...

Happy birthday!! We need to get together! I can't believe how big all your kids are...they are so cute!