Sunday, January 4, 2009

What did you do on vacation?

Got a haircut!! Tasha (my neighbor) cuts their hair and I bake her a loaf a bread. The law of consecration works in our neighborhood!

Carter was literally climbing the walls over the break!! When you come to my house, Carter is always climbing the stairs or the walls. He was telling me a story and didn't know I had a camera until he looked down.

Santa brought guitar hero to the family. Now everyone is a rocker! You should see Sam with a microphone, she has the moves to be the next American Idol.

4 comments:

MarshandKrissy said...

You guys are our guitar hero's!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Hey Deanna,
Team Coates, that is a cute name!!! Hey my address is http://www.nelsonnews.wordpress.com I am soooo excited you have a blog, yay!!!

Jen said...

wow! I can't believe how big they are all getting! I'm so glad you have a blog now too so I can check up on my cute little 2nd family once in a while!

Jen said...

Such Cute pictures! I'm glad to see that you jumped on the bloggin waggin!